Below is a unique list of safety measures our office has taken to provide the best possible dental care in the safest environment for you and your child.
- Upgraded HVAC filter system with UV light disinfection and fresh air intakes installed throughout the office.
- Large private rooms with exterior exhaust fans which minimizes air recirculation in the office.
- Patient and Guardian health screenings including, temperature taking and hand sanitizing prior to entrance.
- All staff temperatures and health monitored throughout the day.
- Rooms are disinfected and thoroughly sanitized between each patient with exterior exhaust fans for clean air exchange.
- State of the art instrument sterilization and water purification system with monitoring program.
- Upgraded Contactless Digital registration, payment and consent forms that allow for all entry to be done from your phone.
- Extra long appointment times to allow for multiple procedures to be completed in one visit, to help minimize the number of needed appointments.
- Teledentistry exams available
- Extra oral xrays that allow the patient to wear a mask during the xray
- Individual xrays placed in each treatment room so all treatment can be done without patient needing to leave the room
- Each treatment room has its own exterior window leading to the outside.
- “Curb Side Dentistry”: parents will be assigned a reserved parking spot that’s adjacent to their actual treatment room. Parents will be able to view and communicate through their individual screened viewing window. This option is especially useful if parents wish to bring siblings to the appointment. They can watch the entire procedure from outside thru the viewing window screen. **As always, parents can forgo this option and are welcome to accompany their child come inside the treatment room too.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection of all shared areas and common spaces.
- Installed sneeze guard protection around front reception area.
- Although NYS mandates have eased, we still kindly request that everyone wear a face covering when entering the office. If you require any special accommodations, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Routine specialized training program for all staff on disinfection and proper PPE protocols.